Our tailored approached
At The Swan Clinic, we strive to tailor treatment to you. Depending on your specific situation, you may benefit from:
- Liposuction: targeting specific areas. This works best for the flanks. This operation relies on post-operative compression.
- Wedge lipectomy: This is ideal for patients who are losing weight and have hanging tissue. This procedure does not involve any muscle surgery and therefore has minimal downtime and fast recovery.
- Mini tummy tuck: This operation is perfect for patients wishing minimal downtime, it is a two-hour operation and is best for patients wishing to improve the contour of the lower part of the tummy. The scar is shorter than a full tummy tuck and is performed as a day surgery.
- Comprehensive Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck: This involves removing excess tissue, tightening the muscles of the abdominal wall and repairing any muscle separation.
- Comprehensive Abdominoplasty + selected liposuction to upper tummy area and flanks as needed.
Further considerations include
- Scar position (low down for bikini or higher up at the sides to address flank excess)
- Belly button size and position